[SURBL-Discuss] xs.surbl.org preliminary results

Owen, Daniel Dowen at cmaworld.com
Fri Apr 22 23:20:34 CEST 2005

Correction

I just realized that these numbers are slightly skewed. I drop any
e-mail that SA scores above a 20.9 . So all of the numbers should
probably be slightly higher. As far as FPs go I don't see FPs being
affected at all. I just wanted to add the note in since it means that
the XS rules may have a higher strike percentage than this indicates.

I'm considering letting everything come through tagged without dropping
anything for a 24 hour period just to see what the real one day numbers
are. Beyond this testing it would be helpful for me just to see how much
mail I really am blocking. If I decide to do that it'll be sometime mid
next week.