[SURBL-Discuss] Re: New xs.surbl list

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at surbl.org
Sat Apr 23 11:59:29 CEST 2005

Hi!

>>> Yes, I agree too.  :-)  When I announced the list for testing I
>>> said we'd start conservative to get a feeling for the data.
>
>> Could we maybe, just for testing, have two or more lists to test with
>> different percentiles?
>> 97.xs.surbl.org
>> 98.xs.surbl.org
>> etc...
>
>> Patrik
>
> Probably we'll try XS at the 98th percentile next, take out the
> SURBL hits, and try to list only domains that are less than a
> year old.
>
> How toes this sound to folks?

It might be usefull info that if you allready block with DSBL on MTA level
the XS is rather useless. We have been testing overnight, 400.000 spams
passed, 2 were mentioned by XS and both would have been high spam allready
without XS anyway.

So basicly if you block with DSBL i dont see a point using this.

Bye,
Raymond.