[SURBL-Discuss] russian pill-pushing gangsters

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Apr 27 02:00:10 CEST 2005

On Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 1:13:01 PM, Chris Santerre wrote:

>>PS: up til now, I've been feeding domains to Chris S.; what do I need
>>to do to submit these directly?

> Steve means since I don't update SURBL anymore, what does he do?

> Bret was correct:
> http://www.rulesemporium.com/cgi-bin/uribl.cgi
> is the only place.

> The uribl.com submission page should be up soon. Its different from the
> SURBL. Allows for quicker additions.

Hmm, are the other people (besides yourself) who were helping
with the public submissions into ws.surbl.org through
http://www.rulesemporium.com/cgi-bin/uribl.cgi still going to be
helping with that?  If not, perhaps the SURBL submission page there
should go away, or people directed to use SpamCop instead.

Note: I hope at least the SURBL lookup page there will still stay
up.  Many people find it useful.