[SURBL-Discuss] russian pill-pushing gangsters

Wed Apr 27 02:52:27 CEST 2005

I can't speak for them. I removed myself from submissions the day I left
SURBL.

> If not, perhaps the SURBL submission page there
> should go away, or people directed to use SpamCop instead.

Thats your choice. I never intended to take it down.

> Note: I hope at least the SURBL lookup page there will still stay
> up.  Many people find it useful.

Why on earth would you think I would remove it??? I would never recommend
that unless you did something completely ridiculous....like saying baseball
is better then Ice Hockey :)

--Chris