[SURBL-Discuss] russian pill-pushing gangsters

Wed Apr 27 03:46:22 CEST 2005

Yup. In everyone of my projects, there is a group. I can, and have, been
overruled in a heartbeat. Frankly, I think a few of those guys like to do it
for fun. I know I enjoy it when they do it :)

So yes, there would have had to have been a vote. But the thought never
crossed my mind to remove. Why would it? I still love you like a long lost,
twice removed, step cousin that used to steal my bike ;)

Or are you just asking about the "choice" part? I meant its your choice if
you would like to leave it up or down. I'm sure the group would go either
way. If you have less people handling submissions and want to tell ppl to
report to SC, that might be good.

I'm here to help. Seriously...I am! Stop laughing!

--Chris (I'm joking. I still like Jeff. Much more when BF2 comes out!)