[SURBL-Discuss] russian pill-pushing gangsters

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Apr 27 03:51:58 CEST 2005

On Tuesday, April 26, 2005, 6:46:22 PM, Chris Santerre wrote:
> But the thought never
> crossed my mind to remove. Why would it? I still love you like a long lost,
> twice removed, step cousin that used to steal my bike ;)

> Or are you just asking about the "choice" part? I meant its your choice if
> you would like to leave it up or down. I'm sure the group would go either
> way. If you have less people handling submissions and want to tell ppl to
> report to SC, that might be good.

We'll I'd say leave the submission page up, and definitely leave
the checker page up.

I have basically no visibility on the SARE side of things,
so I don't know if they have people handling submissions.
Maybe someone from SARE can address this.

> --Chris (I'm joking. I still like Jeff. Much more when BF2 comes out!)

They seem to be taking something like 2 years to release it:

  http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/home.jsp