[SURBL-Discuss] false positive

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Fri Apr 29 05:32:05 CEST 2005

Hi!

I've been away from his list for a while...
which means my spam filters have been working
perfect!

But today I got a false positive, bought a phone
and the post sales info was flagged as spam.

Is there some history I should know about re the domain?
eg do they hire resellers who spam, do they spam, etc?

 pts rule name              description
 4.0 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: letstalk.com]

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org