[SURBL-Discuss] Surbl.org mirror down due to hardware probs

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Aug 21 13:07:44 CEST 2005

On Saturday, August 20, 2005, 2:01:17 PM, Dirk Bonengel wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm sorry but  trabant.login-solutions.de  (212.172.180.57), one of the
> mirror servers for the surbl.org zones, is down, probably due to
> hardware probs.
> Please, can someone disable that machine in the DNS setup.

> Thanks

> Dirk

Hi Dirk,
Thanks for the heads up.  I've removed it from the delegations.

To all,
We could still use a few more public DNS servers for the SURBL
zones.  If anyone has a nameserver on a connection that can
handle a half to a full megabit of traffic and would like to be a
SURBL public nameserver, then please write me off list.

Cheers,

Don't harm innocent bystanders.