[SURBL-Discuss] Possible FP...

Mon Dec 12 15:55:35 CET 2005

 2.0 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: promoreply .com]

I'm not sure on the history of this domain. It was marked in a legit
subscribed newsletter from one of my users. Doesn't mean it isn't a spammer
however. If anyones got some good evidence, I'll gladly contact the legit
newsletter and tell them not to use them.

This domain was hosting all the images in the legit HTML email.

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and SARE/URIBL ninja
http://www.uribl.com
http://www.rulesemporium.com