[SURBL-Discuss] Re: One way to handle the Geocities spam

Eric Montréal erv at mailpeers.net
Fri Dec 16 23:06:50 CET 2005

Hi,

Warren Robinson wrote:

> With regard to the latest subevil.cf could you please include "ar" in
> the countres list.

Let's not forget Argentina ...

> Also would appreciate if the score is 5.0 ?
> Regards
> Warren

The new score you propose makes sense, so I changed it too.

More generally, if you don't like the score for any rule, you can define
a meta rule
containing the main rule and give it a modifier score.

let's say, you now want the rule to be 8 points instead of  5, you add
the following
rule to local.cf :

meta          my_GeocitiesRd         GeocitiesRd
describe     my_GeocitiesRd        Score modifier - Add 3 well earned points
score         my_GeocitiesRd         3.0

If you want to add the same number of points to many rules, you can
combine them
in the meta rule.

Eric.