[SURBL-Discuss] rsync

John_Delisle at ceridian.ca John_Delisle at ceridian.ca
Wed Feb 9 20:41:32 CET 2005

Just out of curiosity, at what number of email per day do you recommend
rsyncing to local DNS?

John Delisle, CISA
Senior Network Analyst, Network and Security Team
Information Systems & Technology Management Dept.
Ceridian Canada Ltd
600 - 125 Garry St
Winnipeg, MB
R3C 3P2
204-975-5909

Adam Bayless <adam at baylessfamily.org>
Sent by: discuss-bounces at lists.surbl.org
02/09/2005 01:21 PM
Please respond to
SURBL Discussion list <discuss at lists.surbl.org>

SURBL Discussion list <discuss at lists.surbl.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [SURBL-Discuss] rsync

Figured it was likely something along those lines. Not a big deal, I
guess, I just hate to be adding to the load on the servers when I could
be doing it here and saving a little time and bandwidth cost to boot.

Thanks!

Chris Santerre thought no one was listening and belted out:

>>I've got a pretty busy mail system (about 600k messages a day)
>>so I sent
>>an rsync request earlier this week but I haven't heard back
>>yet. I also
>>sent subscription requests on the announce and zones mailing lists and
>>haven't heard anything on those. All of these requests came from
>>support at fiber.net.
>>
>>If anyone can offer some advice it will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Hang in these Adam :)  One of the guys is away at a conference, and
another
> is swamped. I'm not trusted with the keys because I will lock myself out
of
> the car with it running :)
>
> I'll see what I can do.
>
> --Chris

This communication is intended to be received only by the individual(s) or entity(s) to whom or to which it is addressed, and contains information which is confidential, privileged and subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this communication in error (by calling collect, if necessary) so that we can arrange for its return at our expense. Thank you in advance for your anticipated assistance and cooperation.

Ce document est destinee aux seuls destinataires designes, personne ou groupe. Cette telecopie contient des renseignements confidentiels et est regie par les lois sur le droit d'auteur. Toute utilisation, copie, revue ou divulgation non autorisee de la presente est formellement interdite. Si vous avez recu cette telecopie et qu'elle ne vous etait pas destinee, veuillez communiquer immediatement avec l'expediteur, a frais vires si necessaire, afin que nous puissions prendre des dispositions a nos frais pour la recuperer. Nous vous remercions a l'avance de votre cooperation diligente.