[SURBL-Discuss] Blind CC's

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Mon Feb 21 05:25:46 CET 2005

I'm asking here because I know some of you probably can figure this one out.

My Wife owns raogk.org (Random Acts Of Genealogical Kindness) and has a
person who is having e-mail issues.

A bit of background. I designed the full backend of this site which once
you figure out the country,state,county of where you're wanting
information you click on the volunteers name and a form pops up which
allows you to enter your name/e-mail and what you want this person to
lookup. And once it is sent it sends you a BCC of what you asked.

Anyway, this one person is using MSN. And is not getting his BCC's we've
had him do a complete search through his Outlook Express for the subject
of these. Nada.

And we've had no complaints from anyone else using MSN, so doubt it is
the issue.

Could this person be running something like an e-mail filter which is
eatting his BCCs? Any of you heard of this? We're not sure what is
running on this persons computer, so unknown if or what could be causing
this.

I'm out of ideas.

We have the headers from some test messages we had this person do.
Funny thing is they're getting all the other @raogk.org e-mail.

Please include the raogk-admin at raogk.org address if you reply.

Thanks,

-Doc