[SURBL-Discuss] quick poll on SURBL hit %

Wed Jan 5 16:15:44 CET 2005

Just curious as to what average percent of spam people see SURBL hitting. In
a non scientific manor, I average about 85% or greater hitting SURBL for all
spam that doesn't get rejected by my MTA. I have a feeling if I clean up my
results a bit, that number would be even higher.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE/SURBL Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin