[SURBL-Discuss] Thunderbird and SURBL?

Wed Jan 5 18:40:31 CET 2005

I don't think simplefilter is listed. Not that I can find anyway. I wish
there was a seperate page on the SURBL site that said "Software that uses
SURBL". I still think it is kind of lost in the external news section.

Of course I don't see any mention of SURBL on the simplefilter site either
;)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE/SURBL Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin