[SURBL-Discuss] RE: quick poll on SURBL hit %

Gary Funck gary at intrepid.com
Wed Jan 5 18:30:27 CET 2005

Very anecdotal, but of the last 20 messages scored as spam, only 1 of them
did not hit on any SURBL's.  On a daily basis about 2 or 3 per user, out
of an average of 200 to 300 non-spam messages delivered, were diagnosed as
non-spam, and were not registered in the SURBL when delievered, but when
manually checked later, their offending URL's had been registered in at
least one, and often several, SURBL's.  SURBL's are definitely workling.