[SURBL-Discuss] securedata.net FP report

Vincent Schonau vinces at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 6 12:55:24 CET 2005

One of our users has reported a false positive on id294.securedata.net;
securedata.net is listed in ws.

I see no sightings more recent than june 2004; and none for this
specific subdomain.

The domain appears to belong to some sort of shopping-cart
service-provider, but I'm unsure who (hostway?). They appear to assign
distinct subdomains to distinct customers.

What's the policy on this type of thing?

To supply a full message I'll have to ask the customer for permission.
I'd rather not send it to a publicly archived mailing list, however
(customer data 'n all).

Regards,
--
Vincent Schonau