[SURBL-Discuss] Anyone from SPEWS around?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Fri Jan 7 13:27:42 CET 2005

Hi!

Sorry to bother all of you with this, but it might help solving a issue we
seem to have with a old SPEWS listing:

Could anyone involved with SPEWS or with contacts there ask them to remove
a block they set in 2002/2003 ? http://www.spews.org/html/S1441.html

The seem to have blocked a pretty large range, and that range is also
including the SURBL mailinglist server. Obviously some people are missing
posts when filtering with SPEWS. We have tried to contact SPEWS but they
are not very responsive.

We would be rather thankfull if they could exclude 81.23.230.0/24 from
their listing, and even better remove the complete block they set.

Thanks for your time.

Bye,
Raymond Dijkxhoorn - SURBL.