[SURBL-Discuss] Anyone from SPEWS around?

Alex Pleiner pleiner at zeitform.de
Fri Jan 7 16:32:15 CET 2005

* Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond at prolocation.net> [2005-01-07 14:18]:

> The seem to have blocked a pretty large range, and that range is also
> including the SURBL mailinglist server. Obviously some people are missing
> posts when filtering with SPEWS. We have tried to contact SPEWS but they
> are not very responsive.

Raymond,
from my little knowledge on how SPEWS works, I guess you have to get
someone at netholding.nl to post some proof that the spammers swhu.com
and milf.de are terminated to NANAE.

The Listing for
2, 81.23.224.0/19, swhu.com (netholding.nl)

is at Level 2 and no one is advised to block Level 2 addresses. So the
problem could be worse.

I haven't seen any posts concerning S1441 to NANAE recently.

Alex

--
Alex Pleiner                            zeitform Internet Dienste
mailto:pleiner at zeitform.de              Fraunhoferstraße 5
Jabber: pleiner at jabber.org