[SURBL-Discuss] Anyone from SPEWS around?

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Fri Jan 7 18:19:28 CET 2005

on Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 09:02:53AM -0800, Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Friday, January 7, 2005, 8:56:31 AM, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> >> Yeah it's 2002.  Not exactly fresh.

> >> They would, but I'd need to whitelist them then.  ;-)
>
> > Well, if they can do the same on their end that would be perfect.
>
> Yes, it would be nice if they took as much care with their data
> as we take with ours.  :-)

I know you are all just kidding about listing spews.org. You'd have to
be insane to SURBLize a domain that ardent antispammers use on a regular
basis. But if you're not kidding, I'd remind you all of:

> "If it appears in hams, then don't list it."

I'd really rather not see a cross-BL pissing match anytime soon :)

join us!   http://hesketh.com/about/careers/account_manager.html    join us!