[SURBL-Discuss] FW: Semi-OT: Spammer sues spam-report

Tue Jan 18 18:07:17 CET 2005

I thought this was worth forwarding, as you never know when one of our
projects may fall under this kind of silly thing. Also want to keep a good
eye out on the Discovery aspect of it all. What spammers don't realize is
that with this suit, we can now find out more about them.

--Chris