[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: remove zone files from SURBL web site

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Jan 19 12:06:23 CET 2005

I'd like to get rid of the sc and ws bind and rbldnsd zone files
from the SURBL web site and replace them with a note asking
people to use rsync instead.  Does anyone have any comments on
this?  We don't want people grabbing the zone files from the web
site since rsync is so much more efficient.

Probably I would check the web logs and try to contact some of
the folks trying this also.