[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: remove zone files from SURBL web site

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Wed Jan 19 15:41:00 CET 2005

Jeff Chan wrote:

> rsync is so much more efficient.

Does it exist for all kinds of OS ?  At the moment I don't
have a rsync on my OS/2 box, but OTOH I don't need any zone
files.  Isn't there some kind of TCP access on zone files
in nslookup ?  If yes or no, is this relevant for your RFC ?
Sorry, I've no idea... ;-)

> I would check the web logs and try to contact some of the
> folks trying this also.

Add OS/2 to the list of the usual suspects where this isn't
necessarily stupidity.  OS/2 has nslookup, if that helps.

                        Bye, Frank