[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: remove zone files from SURBL web site

Wed Jan 19 15:59:54 CET 2005

>Chris, a year is really nothing.  Google and all these way
>back archives
>make things pretty long-lasting.  If it's causing a problem with your
>server, put a text file that says the new location in it instead of the
>actual rules.

Yup, I've done that since we moved to the new SARE site. All the rule files
are empty! Just a note that tells them where the new ones are. So I guess no
one is reading them. They are clearly RDJ scripts that no one has changed.

I'm tempted to put an evil regex in there to get their attention, but that
is a little too evil :)

--Chris