[SURBL-Discuss] Submission

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Sun Jan 23 13:47:28 CET 2005

Jeff Chan wrote:

> SC and AB use SpamCop reports as input.

Okay, nothing to do here for SC users, normal spam
reports with SpamCop are good enough.

> JP and OB use private traps as input.

Also clear, stuff found by Joe etc. or by outblaze.

> WS is a manual list.

That's what I tested (resulting in a 403 + 404 ;-)

> That said, I've updated the Lists document slightly
> to reflect this and added a FAQ entry also.
>   http://www.surbl.org/faq.html#reporting

Thanks.  I've posted a pointer to this thread in the
SpamCop newsgroup.  The most interesting SURBL for SC
reporters is probably PH, if they send their reports
to one of the PH addresses mentioned in your article

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.rbl.surbl/3754>

                      Bye, Frank