[SURBL-Discuss] MIT piranhas

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Mon Jan 24 22:15:53 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:55:01PM +0100, Frank Ellermann wrote:
> > "Oh you are from 'serbil'!"
> > Yeah, I had no idea people said it like that. Sounds like
> > gerbil with an 'S'!

I think I'm one of the people he's talking about, but "Sir Bull" ("serbil"
works too) is the version I've heard from pretty much everyone (at least
US people...)

It's an acronym, so I guess people could spell it out, but...  That takes too
long, and I'm lazy. ;)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"What George Washington did for us was to throw out the British, so that we