[SURBL-Discuss] MIT piranhas

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Tue Jan 25 19:45:55 CET 2005

Jeff Chan wrote:

[snip]

>>>It's an acronym, so I guess people could spell it out, but...
>>>That takes too
>>>long, and I'm lazy. ;)
>

>>Thats what I've been doing the whole time. "S" "U" "R" "B" "L" :)
>

>>Which has been a mouthful. I like the "sir bull" idea. It was more of a
>>culture shock I guess. ;)
>

> "Sir Bull" is how I pronounce it, but there's probably no right or
> wrong way since we made it up.
>
> What matters is that folks use it.  ;-)

I always say just the letters when I'm referring to it.

Having read all the posts I got a huge giggle from "Sewer Bill"
Think is should actually be "Sewer Bull", though.
And no reference in there to William (Bill) Stearns! HAR!

I know it SURBL is an acronym but can't recall what it does stand for?

-Doc (SA/SARE/SURBL - Ninja) Guess I should add :Toilet flusher:

[giggle]

"All your spam belong to us"