[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Revisiting high-level 3.1 goals

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Jan 30 09:19:34 CET 2005

On Saturday, January 29, 2005, 11:29:28 PM, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org> writes:

>> Can you give an estimate on when 3.1 is coming out?

> Real soon now.

OK, let's ask Raymond and Joe to remove the JP data from WS
before your final pre-3.1 mass check.  Should we do that now?

>> One of the things we planned for it was to move JP data out of WS on
>> the SURBL lists.

> So, WS includes all of JP?  Or, are JP entries individually considered
> and added manually over time to WS?  Or, is the problem something else?

WS includes all of JP.  They're simply added in right now.
That's because 3.0.0 came out before you could add a separate
rule for JP, and we wanted to get the benefit of JP into 3.0.0.

Is there a separate rule for JP now?  If not would you please
add one?