[SURBL-Discuss] local whitelists

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sat Jul 2 07:13:39 CEST 2005

Within the past week or so some developer or administrator of
anti-spam software said that they had a large installation or
userbase that recently started using SURBLs, but only after they
were able to locally whitelist some FPs.  I can't find that
message currently.  Does anyone recall anything like that being
said recently somewhere?  (Seems I'm on too many mailing lists to
keep track of....)

I would like to ask them to share their whitelist entries with
us so we can prevent FPs more broadly.

Does anyone recall a conversation like that recently?  If so can
you point me to where?

TIA,

Don't harm innocent bystanders.