[SURBL-Discuss] First SURBL whitelist submissions from SARE whitelist.cf

sare at menschel.net sare at menschel.net
Fri Jun 3 04:40:38 CEST 2005

Hello Jeff,

Saturday, May 28, 2005, 12:39:12 AM, you wrote:
JC> On Friday, May 27, 2005, 4:13:22 PM, Robert Menschel wrote:
>> Friday, May 27, 2005, 1:06:46 AM, you wrote:

JC>>> Fair enough.  You don't happen to have a list of those
JC>>> corresponding websites do you?  :-)

>> Not readily handy, but if you can find me a few extra hours :-), I can
>> scan my corpus and put together a partial list.

JC> No rush, but if you can get them sometime that would be great!
JC> :-)

At the rate things are going, I'll never have the time needed to do a
full list.  So maybe I can work through whitelist.cf line by line, and
send you a couple at a time, on occasion...

whitelist_from_rcvd   *@ashkenaz.com                  roving.com                      Ashkenaz Music & Dance Community Center
In addition to http://ashkenaz.com, their emails have links to
http://ui.constantcontact.com
ConstantContact is occasionally abused, but is used by a lot of ham
newsletters, so probably should be whitelisted if not already.

whitelist_from_rcvd   calmt at calmt.pmail.biz           amsnet.com                      California Musical Theatre (Sacramento)
http://calmt.pmail.biz

whitelist_from_rcvd   *@centurytheatres.com           centurytheatres.com             Century Theatres
http://www.centurytheatres.com and http://www.fandango.com