[SURBL-Discuss] [question] my own surbl list?

Monty Ree chulmin2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:37:05 CEST 2005

Hello, all.

I have operated SA 3.0.x with surbl.SURBL is best for me.
and I would like to make my own surbl list for some reason.

So I added zone below. but it seems that this doesn't work.

 zone "my.surbl.org" {
          type master;
          file "surbl/my.surbl.org.bind";
  };

and added like below at 25_uribl.cf.

urirhssub       URIBL_MY_SURBL  my.surbl.org.        A   32
body            URIBL_MY_SURBL  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MY_SURBL')
describe        URIBL_MY_SURBL  Contains an URL listed in the MY SURBL
blocklist
tflags          URIBL_MY_SURBL  net

What's the problem?

Thanks in advance.