[SURBL-Discuss] How about uribl.com?

Bret Miller bret.miller at wcg.org
Wed Jun 8 17:23:30 CEST 2005

> I have found that this site similar to SURBL.
>
> http://www.uribl.com/
>
> Anyone who use this BL?
> How about this URIBL?

I hesitate to respond to this... URIBL is a good list like SURBL is a
good list. SURBL policies strive for a zero-false-positive list so it
can be used blindly to block e-mail. URIBL policies strive for a
zero-false-positive "black" list plus a sends-a-lot-of-spam but may hit
ham "grey" list. These are combined in a multi list so you shouldn't use
multi to block e-mail.

In addition, URIBL is really kind of in BETA stage right now. They are
working out the front-end details and I'm sure will soon announce their
existence and be included in a future version of SA.

Bret