[SURBL-Discuss] Blog comment spam and SURBL

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Mon Jun 20 19:12:07 CEST 2005

on Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 12:30:25PM -0400, Chris Santerre wrote:
> Jeff has always liked to keep a seperation between Blog and Mail spammers.
> If he doesn't want them, (He might), we will take them at URIBL.com. We
> figure there is no difference between the two.

Maybe, maybe not. In any event, they should be /listed/ separately, if only
so that those using URIBL to check email message bodies and those who might
use it to check blog comments can use the lists in appropriate contexts.

join us!   http://hesketh.com/about/careers/account_manager.html    join us!
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/