[SURBL-Discuss] http://www.phishdefense.org/

center11 center11 at cc.ncu.edu.tw
Thu Jun 23 05:18:35 CEST 2005

I try to find the domain suit the uribl
and try to maintain a dns for uribl on  surbl.ytwang.idv.tw
I didn't automatic to find the blacklist domain (that is next step ), just
sometime to find it by every day log
on Jun 20 , I find some domain not so good , example
03MJs0.WQHxT.sddweefeee.cn  this uri just 1 letter, but  this domain send
1666 letter and use 949 different uri
I think it is not good for our mail server
I put it into my dns

sddweefeee.cn.surbl.ytwang.idv.tw   127.0.0.4
and it will be gived some score  on spamassassin check.

sandia