[SURBL-Discuss] New redirector crap

Daryl C. W. O'Shea spamassassin at dostech.ca
Thu Jun 30 22:49:31 CEST 2005

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> There is a new redirector thats been abused heavilly by spammers:
>
> <a
> href=http://redir.internet.com/rss/click/rsv%2e%72%65co%72c%6fmp%61%6ei%2ec%6f%6D/?maybetter
>
> Its pointing towards a pillspammer.
>
> Meanwhile, while we are contacting internet.com you could add this
> ruleset to your SA configs:
>
> uri PROLO_REDIR_INET_CHECK1 /^http:\/\/redir\.internet\.com\/rss\//
> score PROLO_REDIR_INET_CHECK1  8.0
> describe PROLO_REDIR_INET_CHECK1 PROLO_REDIR-INET CHECK, Body
>
> Bye,
> Raymond.
Like some other redirectors, this one doesn't appear to care what the
two subdirectories are called, so you may be better off with something like:

/^http:\/\/redir.internet.com\/.+?\/.+?\/.*$/i

or if you are using a pre-release version of SA 3.1:

redirector_pattern      /^http:\/\/redir.internet.com\/.+?\/.+?\/(.*)$/i

Daryl