[SURBL-Discuss] Help for the Windows Guy!

Nick Askew Nick at askew.nl
Wed Mar 2 09:10:37 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using MDaemon (http://www.altn.com/) which has SpamAssasin built in.
It's running on Windows 2000 and in the four years I've been using it I've
never had it crash on me. Naturally if you want something more stable then
perhaps Linux/Unix is the way to go but I'm happy with a system that has
resisted spontaneous combustion for 4 years.

Nick

Protect your domain from use by spammers. Set up an SPF record, read more
about it here http://spf.pobox.com/.