[SURBL-Discuss] Re: SP91011 your recent report to eBay's Trus t and Safety Department (KMM157050156V37604L0KM)

Frank Precissi corvus at vadept.com
Sat Mar 5 01:15:23 CET 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 12:37:54AM +0100, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> >I've had it with this kind of stupidity. Ebay allowing open redirs is
> >simply
> >retarded. I emailed the whole silly story to <thescreensavers at g4tv.com>
> >with
> >a quick explanation. Lets see if ebay and Cnet respond when the media gets
> >involved.
>
> We could allmost make a procedure for this, so we can automate things...

I'm sure there are some of us out here (like myself) who wonder what to
do with these redirects. Should we report them to somewhere? I know
reporting them to abuse at redirectordomain.com usually does next to
nothing.  Should we just start blackholing all of them except the
high-profile ones (like ebay)? Maybe that will light a fire under their
butts to fix their problems.

Maybe put a webform on the surbl page to submit ones that we get?

Frank