[SURBL-Discuss] updates on permuted-hits.out.txt??

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Mar 6 03:03:13 CET 2005

On Saturday, March 5, 2005, 4:35:09 AM, Alain Alain wrote:
> I don't see changes inside :
> http://www.surbl.org/permuted-hits.out.txt
> Is there an update frequency or is it done manual?  I think those are
> from before the WS/JP split.

> I also haven't seen results from after the the WS/JP split, has
> someone results (or did I miss these?

Yes, the results have not updated for a while because I disabled
it when the server was attacked.  When that happened, I disabled
the name server so there was no source data for the programs
which generate this data to use.

I'll switch it back on again, but may take it down once we get
another name server moved and my name server is disabled again.