[SURBL-Discuss] Nice article on SURBL and note about weekends.....

Mon Mar 7 21:21:57 CET 2005

I was surfing for something else while waiting for two machines to reboot.
Found this...

http://daryl.learnhouston.com/?p=143

I like people who like us :)

Also a side note:

I know sometimes updates over the weekend run a little slower, I am still
working on some ideas to speed that up on my end. But to try to counter act
this a little, ANY, and I mean ANY and ALL domains submitted over the
weekend, go thru a MUCH more rigourus research then the weekday.

I figure if spammers are trying to take advantage of people being away for
the weekend, then I'm going to look at those domains MUCH more closely. For
instance, for the domains reported this weekend that fell into my bucket, I
added about 35 times the amount from researching them all! Thats the price
they pay for trying to be sneaky! ;)

--Chris