[SURBL-Discuss] Nice article on SURBL and note about weekends .....

Mon Mar 7 21:38:19 CET 2005

Wow this is even a better article!

<http://etdeliverability.typepad.com/chips_deliverability_tips/2004/10/brand
_names_und.html>

Perhaps we should get in touch with the people of Pivotal Veracity?? Check
out this paragraph:

"How does this affect you? My friends at Pivotal Veracity who offer
phenomenal new technology for tracking email deliveries to top ISP's
recently completed a study on the topic of SURBL's and deliverability. They
found that emails containing a blocked URL were blocked entirely at 5 of the
20 ISP's tested, while 7 ISP's moved the email to the bulk folder. Also,
their tests showed that emails with blocked URL's were filtered to bulk or
discarded at 50% of medium to larger enterprises. Pivotal Veracity's new
product, eBrand Monitor (also offered via ExactTarget's Inbox Detective),
helps companies detect blocking before it causes problems."

For those keeping count, that leaves 8 ISPs that need a LART ;)

I suspect this is why Jeff always yells at me to get our FP rate lower! But
I love how the article ends. Clearly shows legit companies that they need to
keep track of their affiliates, because they can and will hurt their brand.

--Chris