[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: Updated list removal statement

Tue Mar 8 16:47:08 CET 2005

How about:

"Be prepaired to explain any UBE that is found to contain your domain."

"Understand that you ARE responsible for the actions of your affiliates."

"If you purchased a list which contains harvested addresses and use them in
a mailing, then you are commiting a crime."

"'Just unsubscribe!', is NOT a valid response!"

--Chris