[SURBL-Discuss] List of spamvertised sites sent via zombies, open proxies, etc.?

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sat Mar 12 08:27:52 CET 2005

Does anyone have or know about a list of spam-advertised URIs
where the spam they appeared in was sent through open relays,
zombies, open proxies, etc.  In other words does anyone know
of a list of spamvertised web sites or their domains that's
been cross referenced to exploited hosts?

We could use that information as a valuable tool for getting
more records into SURBLs.

Please let me know here or off list.  :-)

Cheers,