[SURBL-Discuss] Help for the Windows Guy!

Jeff Baker jeff.baker at thepantry.com
Tue Mar 15 21:13:00 CET 2005

Message to Kevin A. McGrail

My apologies :(: for not getting back with you sooner. Other top-plate
projects and out-of-state business, whew!

I am very interested on the detailed information you have on
implementing your tried-and-true methods for defending spam.  I have a
project to upgrade our McAfee e500 Webshield and SpamKiller to versions
3.x and it would be great to implement the solutions below.  Our e500
sits inside our network, but should it sit in a DMZ and would this
prevent receiving emails to invaliduser at thepantry.com?

I would GREATLY Appreciate any detailed information you can spare!

Thank you,

Jeff Baker
Network Systems Administrator
Enterprise Backup Administrator