HELP: RE: [SURBL-Discuss] ZDnet redirector still open.

Fri Mar 18 17:41:13 CET 2005

Maybe their competitors would like to run a story on it :) I know someone on
SPAM-L list was trying to get it removed. Lets see what they say.

I just dismantled an entire rack while everything was live. Boy was that
fun!

--Chris