[SURBL-Discuss] Re: REDIRECTOR: chkpt.zdnet.com

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Mon Mar 21 17:10:47 CET 2005

(I've sent this to both SA & SURBL)

There has been much fuss about ZDNet being slow or unresponsive about fixing
open redirects.

I have a suggestion.

Someone ought to post a message on John Dvorak's blog. I did a search to
find the most recent post on his blog relating to spam to find the best
place to post.

Therefore, someone please go here and post a message to him to get this
message across:

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=1437

(I'd do it myself but I just got over the flu and I'm severely behind in my
work. Also, I think that someone with more "pull" than me out to do this...
someone like Chris or Jeff. Plus, Dvorak will recognize my name from other
very unrelated topics that I've posted on his blog in the past and I
wouldn't want to confuse issues with him by using my name.)

Rob McEwen
PowerView Systems