[SURBL-Discuss] RE: REDIRECTOR: chkpt.zdnet.com

Rob McEwen rob at powerviewsystems.com
Mon Mar 21 18:13:06 CET 2005

Chris Santerre said:
>It makes more sense to email him direct. Too bad I can't find his email

Good point. But, I know that Dvorak DOES aggressively monitor posts to his
blog and these posts probably are more noticeable to him than items in his
regular e-mail. Therefore, please reconsider posting a message to that page.

Also, if you do so, you might want to let him know that this situation has
been going on for a while and that there is not much time left before more
drastic measures will have to be taken.

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=1437

Thanks,

Rob McEwen