[SURBL-Discuss] google is open redirector

Matthew Wilson matthew at boomer.com
Wed Mar 23 14:50:13 CET 2005

By the way, my only suggestion to combat this is to have the surbl
client send an http request to google, to see what redirect site is
returned, and then check *that* site in SURBL or in the other redirects.
If the use of this technique picks up, google is going to have that
additional burden.

Who really uses the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button anyway?

GLC,GGLC:1