[SURBL-Discuss] Re: New redirector: www.nate.com

List Mail User track at Plectere.com
Wed Mar 23 17:28:43 CET 2005

>To: discuss at lists.surbl.org
>From: Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de>
>Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:41:13 +0100
>Subject: [SURBL-Discuss] Re: New redirector: www.nate.com
>
>List Mail User wrote:
>
>> The rfci whois listing for gambia.com-munged is one of my
>> favorites, because it is the only time I have seem that
>> particular violation.
>
>What are you talking about ?  `rxwhois -a gambia.com` says:
>
>| gambia.com not found at .rfc-ignorant.org or .multi.surbl.org
>| whois -h whois.abuse.net gambia.com
>| postmaster at gambia.com (default, no info)
>
>And there's no old RFCI entry for gambia.com (except from the
>bad day when TLD .com had no working whois server).  Bye, Frank

	My mistake, typo and cut-and-paste made it worse.

	gabia.com-munged

	http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=gabia.com-munged

	and
http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/detail.php?domain=gabia.com-munged&submitted=1107673226&table=whois

	(of course kill the "-munged"'s)

	Thank for catching me - Its good to know people do read and check.

	Bye,

	Paul Shupak
	track at plectere.com

P,S, dyslexia and bad typing strike again.