[SURBL-Discuss] RE: registrar boundary inconsistencies

Thu May 5 20:18:28 CEST 2005

Oh I completely agree. Will leave the willy nilly stuff to those crazy
ninjas! :)

But yeah, thats what I meant about needing updating for new legit regitrars
and clean hosting. Its one of those things that can't really remain too
static.

--Chris