[SURBL-Discuss] newly registered domains

Mon May 9 19:52:43 CEST 2005

Exactly, and do you have any idea how many of the lookups would be needed
per day? I do!  Enough to get the uribl dns ip doing the lookups, blocked
from the whois servers.

People running the whois servers don't really play nice with others. You
need to approach them very carefully. APNIC is not going to be to helpful ;)

--Chris