[SURBL-Discuss] German spam crap

Smith, Eric eric.smith at sage.com
Mon May 16 17:20:30 CEST 2005

So I saw the rule, but will any of the links in most of the messages be
added to SURBL?  It's my understanding this is virus related coming
sometimes from internal hosts infected with a new class of virus that will
turn the infected PC into a spam host.  We do filter internal mail for spam
also so I thought I would check if the links in these messages will
eventually make it to SURBL.

/E.